Although I have some mad moves, I cannot take credit for the moves you are about to see in this home video. Likewise, Karen has been known to cut a mean rug, but she can't take credit for what you're about to see either. Lyndon is a dancing machine. If you want to see him move, just watch the video!
~Clint
Rain
4 days ago

2 comments:
That's AMAZING! ya'll have a crazy one on your hands! I love how Charlotte's just sitting there watching him. I think I'm gonna go watch it 20 more times before I write my stupid paper :)
Can't wait for the sequel to the sequel!
-Miss
I love your blog. This is one of my favorite things about the internet. You can keep up with each other so much better. It's awesome. I was showing Carson Lyndon's big moves and he wanted me to turn the computer around so he could still see the monitor and dance with Lyndon. It was funny.
ttyl Happy New Year
Post a Comment