I have a whole collection of "demotivational" posters that I haven't looked at for quite awhile. It seems that the "motivational" posters that inspired their antithesis have fallen out of vogue as of late (thank goodness). I can understand why. A pretty picture and a catchy phrase never really lit the fire under me (and I'm guessing it didn't do much for most other people too).
I decided to look through my collection today - they've always been good for a laugh. This one looked like an appropriate picture for the season we're in, so I thought I'd post it so you can get a laugh out of it too. Enjoy!


1 comment:
I love the demotivators also. One day at work I was showing them to my co-worker and we were laughing so hard. The very next day in the mail at work we got a calendar with the real motivators--pretty picture and inspirational sayings--since we had just been making fun of these we laughed again!
My favorite: Cluelessness--there are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
Next favorite: Indifference--It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
Post a Comment